• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get Your Insults Here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Your Insults Here

Simply post a request in here if you wish to be insulted. Anyone feel free to reply.

It would be helpful if you could indicate whether you require a vicious, humorous, or inept insult.

P.S.

I do not wish to be insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
      Simply post a request in here if you wish to be insulted. Anyone feel free to reply.

It would be helpful if you could indicate whether you require a vicious, humorous, or inept insult.
      Do you accept insults when replying to you?
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Do you accept insults when replying to you?
        No, but I daresay Spartacus does.

Comment

Do your worst - but, may I remind you, I'm a pseudomasochist, I only like you to pretend to hurt me.

Comment

By the way, I won't be doing any insulting myself as I is a gentleman I is.

However, anyone else please feel free to have a pop at realityhack.

Comment

People don't insult me enough on this bulletin board, I feel left out, hence the post.

BTW - given you an easy start with the lame cut-and-pasted joke.

Comment

Or choose your insult here;

Linky
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Please may I have a sarcastic insult?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am in a great mood today, client loves me and told his boss that. I need a good insult to bring me back down to my usual level of depression......

Comment

Working...
                    X