• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Sites in Singapore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Sites in Singapore

Anyone know best ones?

I'm considering the move, this year or next. The summer just gone did it for me and my itchy feet are coming back (Every few years in my case).
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

try:

http://www.efinancialcareers.sg/

Defaults to Singapore but you can change to most of the major nations.

Robert Walters and Michael Page have offices in Singy.

Good luck.

Robert Half Singapore: http://www.roberthalf.com.sg/index-en.php
    Last edited by larry; 7 January 2008, 21:07.

Comment

Good luck lah
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Good luck, unless you have some good contacts there you'll need it!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

You make your own luck in life in my experience ;-)

Thx for the sites, not a lot their for me but I've been given some other sites by someone I know which are pretty decent.

Cheers.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

what are you planning to do over there?
            From what I saw digging through the Job ads when I was there early 2006, regular IT roles pay less than the UK and competition is very fierce.
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X