• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Karma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Karma

The same idiot contractor (dislike him cuz he is so sexist :lol ) talking to finance from the business, conversation more than an hour very loudly really fighting them, because they think they are not gona be able to do some tasks that has been agreed before… OK business changes its mind what’s new, why get so emotional. The idiot been round and round and round with them and every second sentence : ‘but we agreed this’ -‘we were in a meeting and you said you’ll do this, don’t you remember’ ‘but we agreed it, you promised to do it’
    Really pissing me off – the conversation is sending bad karma across the office..

FFS, they changed their mind, it’s a Change Request, you escalate the risk through the appropriate channels and relax!! No need to stress everyone in the office!!

It's like Groundhog day
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      It's like Groundhog day
      Exactly - Why can’t he take the call in a meeting room, he’s been arguing with them for the last 2 days now. Can I complain about him?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        Exactly - Why can’t he take the call in a meeting room, he’s been arguing with them for the last 2 days now. Can I complain about him?
        Why don't you stop bitching and offer to help?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Why don't you stop bitching and offer to help?
          its not in my scope

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            its not in my scope
            You could always make him a brew and have a quick chat with him.

Or as I suspect is the case are you trying to make yourself look good by making him look bad?

Your type make me sick!

Comment

Never trust a woman, especially one that dresses like a crow.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Never trust a woman, especially one that dresses like a crow.
                Is a raven OK?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

is it just me or is it like oh my god so hard to read when there is no punctuation and it doesnt help when there is grammar incorrections in there too i mean what on earth is going on in the mind of the writer are they just spewing forth random rants at us in here to see what we say or so they can see their name on line and get excited about that instead but i cant tell cos there is no way to work out what the original message was supposed to be although i could struggle with it i suppose but frankly i cant be arsed

Have a handful of my punctuation:
                  ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
                  ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,
                  ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;;
                  ----- ----- ----- -----
                  """"" """"" ''''' '''''
                  ::::: ::::: ((((( )))))

Feel free to use some.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    is it just me or is it like oh my god so hard to read when there is no punctuation and it doesnt help when there is grammar incorrections in there too i mean what on earth is going on in the mind of the writer are they just spewing forth random rants at us in here to see what we say or so they can see their name on line and get excited about that instead but i cant tell cos there is no way to work out what the original message was supposed to be although i could struggle with it i suppose but frankly i cant be arsed

Have a handful of my punctuation:
                    ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
                    ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,
                    ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;; ;;;;;
                    ----- ----- ----- -----
                    """"" """"" ''''' '''''
                    ::::: ::::: ((((( )))))

Feel free to use some.

What's more scary is clients hire these people.

Comment

Working...
                    X