• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congrats to Zeity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Zeity

Forum personality of the year

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Well done. I'm glad to hand over the responsibility of being a celebrity to a deserving winner.

Comment

Well done

I do question the validity of the other winners though ie Best Accountancy and Umberalla etc How do we know its their employees voting themselves ????

Comment

Votes poured in for Hudson, Elan and Computer People, as they did for Harvey Nash, which came close to winning ‘Best Agency’ of the year, only to be pipped at the last-minute by Hays , the FTSE-listed recruiter
        Look... there's a time & place for taking the p*ss!! see what you have done!!!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Not discounting the strength of the award, but one should point out that Giant won umbrella company of the year again

And (as much as I love TPD), I feel that Beaker was robbed with the thread of the year for the "dodgy handshake" thread.

Well done, Zeity, though.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Well done Zeity! We know it would have to be the members here that voted you in - as the agencies getting all their barrow-boy minions to vote for themselves wouldn't have appreciated the lizardy one.

Article here btw.

There's no frickin way Giant could possibly be the best brollyco - no way in the world, and HAYS??

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              There's no frickin way Giant could possibly be the best brollyco - no way in the world, and HAYS??

OK who bloody voted for them??? I know that the vast majority of active posters on these boards wouldn't do such a thing.... would you......

My trust has been broken...

Comment

congrats Zeity

Milan.

Comment

who's Zeity?

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Indeed. To beat all of AtW's fembots is no small accomplishment.

Comment

Working...
                    X