• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who Voted For GIANT and HAYS as the best then ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Voted For GIANT and HAYS as the best then ?

I in the interest of transparency who of the regular posters here voted for either GIANT or HAYS as the best in the CUK awards ?

Have never used either.

Comment

No way

Comment

god no...*shudder*

Comment

not me

Comment

Nope.
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Did anyone actually vote? Or was it similar to elections in certain countries?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Let me guess here, it might be a long shot, but I hazard it may have been someone at Giant and Hays using multiple logins.

Let's face reality, and use occams rasor, who else could it possibly be?
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I voted, i think i put contractor umbrella as best umbrella because they seem to be reccomended on the forums and I out myself as best agent

(Not that i'm an agent, but going direct is by far the best route)

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                    Let me guess here, it might be a long shot, but I hazard it may have been someone at Giant and Hays using multiple logins.

Let's face reality, and use occams rasor, who else could it possibly be?
                    Surely your are not saying it was rigged

On another note I remember a few years ago that a PC supplier sent every customer who used them an email asking them to vote for them in a PC magazine's competition if they considered their service good.
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 9 January 2008, 12:45. Reason: Cos it didn't make sense - I'm ill
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X