• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noro Virus :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noro Virus :(

Feeling sorry for myself looks like I got the Noro Virus I woke up 3am got out of bed and within 5 seconds of standing up proceeded to hardcore puke all over the carpet feel like poo, riding the waves of nausea as I write trying to take my mind off it. Wonder if I have given it to anyone else mmmmm

I feel sick but cant see me puking anymore based on the fact there cant be anything left in me, others who have had it did you find if you ate anything while ill did you bring it back up ? I hate puking would rather not eat for a couple of days if it means not puking again.
    Last edited by Bumfluff; 10 January 2008, 04:27.

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Feeling sorry for myself looks like I got the Noro Virus I woke up 3am got out of bed and within 5 seconds of standing up proceeded to hardcore puke all over the carpet feel like poo, riding the waves of nausea as I write trying to take my mind off it. Wonder if I have given it to anyone else mmmmm

I feel sick but cant see me puking anymore based on the fact there cant be anything left in me, others who have had it did you find if you ate anything while ill did you bring it back up ? I hate puking would rather not eat for a couple of days if it means not puking again.
    I didn't eat for two days, day three I felt much better, I was working alone so avoided giving it to anyone else I think. Wifey didn't get it. as usual she seems immune to the disgusting bugs that I usually end up with.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Well keep away from this board then. It's contagious don't you know.

Comment

Agreed. In fact, keep away from everyone for about 48 hours.

And even if you can't eat, keep your fluid intake up else you'll get dehydrated and feel even worse.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

... hardcore puke all over the carpet ... poo ... riding the waves of nausea ... cant see me puking anymore based on the fact there cant be anything left ... puking ... puking ...

All I can envision is the weaker-stomached losing their breakfasts about now reading your post!

You utter rotter!

"riding the waves of nausea" - literary genius
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray. That should do the trick.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray. That should do the trick.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Any danger of a fried egg on that?

(See, I told you we needed a puking smiley.)
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Is that a quote from "Wierd Science?"

Comment

Do you want a spoonful of rancid lard and some raw prawns as a garnish to that sandwich?

Comment

Working...
                    X