• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I cant believe I did that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe I did that

What a plonker !

I put the vinegar on my chips first, so , obviously, all the salt stuck to the top of me chips.

What a mistake to make at my time of life

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

But if you put the salt on first the vinegar would have washed it down to the bottom of the newspaper.

I think there might be a market for a salt and vinegar applying machine.
    See you on Dragons Den.

Comment

I like my chips absolutely dripping in vinegar, so I have to put it on first or it washes the salt away!!!

I am not saying you are not a plonker though!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

As a vinegar man myself I'm surprised I've never come across this issue before

Comment

Why not dissolve the required amount of salt in the vinegar and apply this vinegar/salt solution to your chips
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            Why not dissolve the required amount of salt in the vinegar and apply this vinegar/salt solution to your chips
            What a great idea... If you're quick to market Sarsons are in for a shock!
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

Another namby pamby liberal attempt to stifle a healthy debate

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

While we're on the subject....a while back I went to the chippy and got fish and chips, and the guy put the fish on top of the chips, asked me if I wanted S&V (to which I obviously replied yes), then he proceded to coat the fish with S&V!!!!!!

What a fcugkin diptulip.

It comes to something when you cant even get decent, well trained chip shop staff in this country ffs
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  While we're on the subject....a while back I went to the chippy and got fish and chips, and the guy put the fish on top of the chips, asked me if I wanted S&V (to which I obviously replied yes), then he proceded to coat the fish with S&V!!!!!!

What a fcugkin diptulip.

It comes to something when you cant even get decent, well trained chip shop staff in this country ffs
                  So where did he put the gravy?
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    So where did he put the gravy?
                    I didn't get gravy - I was darn sarf at the time so it didn't seem appropriate
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X