• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most annoying things about facebook thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most annoying things about facebook thread

Ok, I'll start shall I....

Someone sends me a message and it installs some 'super wall' app.

This then sends a message to everyone on my friends list (both of them) despite me deselecting everyone and clicking 'skip'.

It seems to be getting more annoying daily.

Or is it just me?

I agree that superwall thing is pants.

Comment

That people whose friend requests you accepted to be polite, but are not really interested in keeping contact with are now dominating your News Feed with tulipe like

Paul is hungry
      Paul is having some lunch
      Someone is checking Paul out on Zoosk
      Paul is tired
      Paul got a match with Dave on the big quiz
      Paul is going for a nap

Arrgghh! **** off!! Is there a way of turning this off without removing him from my friend list?
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
        Is there a way of turning this off without removing him from my friend list?
        There must be. I have got to the stage where I just don't login anymore.
        Last edited by oracleslave; 11 January 2008, 22:31. Reason: forgot a word I did

Comment

Oh and another annoying thing: The ex that I would most like to perv over is not registered. Hmph.
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

The most annoying thing about facebook........

It has people on it. Next thing they will expect me to talk to them and <shudder> network.

K

Comment

I've never seen the thing because they want me to create an account first. If I'm not even allowed to have a peek, end of story.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                I've never seen the thing because they want me to create an account first. If I'm not even allowed to have a peek, end of story.
                Your dates must go well

Comment

Working...
                X