• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zits

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zits

Has anyone suffered from a type of zit that is evidently there but can’t be zitted? My last 3 face zits in as many months have been unzittable like this. I feel the zit and there is a zit bump, but when I squeeze it there’s no instant yellow cure. If I squeeze harder I just damage the skin and nothing much more than a little clear fluid comes out and the zit persists. Poking the zit with a needle also only produces blood and clear fluid. I may have to leave these zits alone. The current life cycle of these zits is: zit detected/squeezed/damaged skin. About a week later the damaged skin sloughs off and all is clear again. It’s a bit strange to have 3 like this in row though, and not getting any yellow zittable ones?

Not really sure we wanted to know that sort of detail. Rarely get them anymore, but that clear FORMULE stuff in little glass vials at Boots really works a treat on the sort where you just feel a small bump.

PS If you are a spotty bastard take comfort from the fact that it is related to testosterone levels. When you are wrinkled and ugly and can't get it up, your skin will be clear as a baby's.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Have you been having unprotected sex lately?

Comment

I can highly recommend apple cider vinegar, every time I feel a spot coming I wipe it with ACV, and 90% the spot wont develop. This includes the kind of spots that are deep and unsqueezable.

Also don’t forget to wash your face every night before you go to bed, it helps prevent any spots.

Comment

Immersing your head for 20 mins in a solution of 30% caustic soda and 20% household bleach also works a treat.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Immersing your head for 20 mins in a solution of 30% caustic soda and 20% household bleach also works a treat.
            Washing regular does too
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
            X