• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To do or not to do - Removing leg hairs ( and Internet scum )

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To do or not to do - Removing leg hairs ( and Internet scum )

I just spent hard earned 3.5 pounds on a Hair removal Spray with the intention to remove some breast , underarm hairs. After reading the smallest letters on the can this product is “designed” to remove only Leg hairs. Mother ****** , feckin , marketing scum !!!!!

This reminds me of a recent case with gpsforless.com where I ordered car-kit with next-day delivery ( extra pay ) . So the next-day delivery is taking 3 working days now – because they don’t have the item in stock and need to order from the wholesaler. However the scum’s web-site showed 10 pcs In-stock” ( The ****** page shows items in stock and they don’t update it , even though items are out of stock. .) So I paid extra for next-day delivery , only to have to call the ****** monkey which explained to me with all the calmness in the world - what seems the biggest marketing fraud I have ever seen. You need to go to the Terms and Conditions page to find out that :

Customers who up grade to next day delivery are not Guaranteed to receive the Brodit Product for the next day depending on stock levels, whilst we advertise items to be in stock on our web site we can not Guarantee we have these items in stock.

Feckers.

Anyway should I shave my legs or sell that spray on ebay for 3 bucks ??!
    Last edited by 2uk; 13 January 2008, 20:58.

Distance Selling regulations.

Comment

Hang on, you're a bloke aren't you?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

And you want to do this because...?
        Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          I just spent hard earned 3.5 pounds on a Hair removal Spray with the intention to remove some breast , underarm hairs. After reading the smallest letters on the can this product is “designed” to remove only Leg hairs. Mother ****** , flipin , marketing scum !!!!!

Wait. You're a girl?

I so had you pegged as a bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Wait. You're a girl?

Pre-op tranny.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Wait. You're a girl?

Not another string vested Long distance Lorry driver called Barry is it
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I just spent hard earned 3.5 pounds on a Hair removal Spray with the intention to remove some breast , underarm hairs. After reading the smallest letters on the can this product is “designed” to remove only Leg hairs. Mother ****** , flipin , marketing scum !!!!!

This reminds me of a recent case with gpsforless.com where I ordered car-kit with next-day delivery ( extra pay ) . So the next-day delivery is taking 3 working days now – because they don’t have the item in stock and need to order from the wholesaler. However the scum’s web-site showed 10 pcs In-stock” ( The ****** page shows items in stock and they don’t update it , even though items are out of stock. .) So I paid extra for next-day delivery , only to have to call the ****** monkey which explained to me with all the calmness in the world - what seems the biggest marketing fraud I have ever seen. You need to go to the Terms and Conditions page to find out that :

Customers who up grade to next day delivery are not Guaranteed to receive the Brodit Product for the next day depending on stock levels, whilst we advertise items to be in stock on our web site we can not Guarantee we have these items in stock.

flipers.

Calm down.

Relax...

breathe...

breathe...

breathe deeply...

relax...

breathe...

go to your happy place...

relax...

breathe...

deep...

in........................

out...............................

Now, what was it you were trying to say?

Comment

Sell it on ebay. And go and get your legs waxed as the result lasts longer.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Not another string vested Long distance Lorry driver called Barry is it
                    nah.... there is only one of those
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X