• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed - It means 263 houses must be constructed every day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed - It means 263 houses must be constructed every day

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Almost 2million new homes will have to be built just to cope with the immigrant influx, peers will be told tomorrow.

It means 263 houses must be constructed every day for almost 20 years – the equivalent of five cities the size of Birmingham during the next 18 years.

Four in ten of all new homes will go to new migrants, a report by Migrationwatch UK claims.

Chairman Sir Andrew Green said immigration levels “are 25 times higher than at any time in nearly a thousand years of our history”.

One word.

BTL

you gotta see the funny side,

you lot are sorteeed

money for nothing

have fun

Milan.

Comment

I sometimes wonder whether there might be a market for a house full of rooms barely big enough to sleep in, say about 2.5*1*1 metres. If people want to walk around they can just go outside.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I sometimes wonder whether there might be a market for a house full of rooms barely big enough to sleep in, say about 2.5*1*1 metres. If people want to walk around they can just go outside.
        Yes, it's called prison. Unfortunately they're all full at the mo.

Comment

I'm seriously considering converting my surplus large detached property into a 'local prison' -anything to do with infrastructure has to be good and the government will pay through the nose to avoid bad publicity of full prisons

Boomed
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            You are Bovis/George Wimpey/Woodrow and I claim my free executive starter home.

Comment

Working...
            X