• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Immigrants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Immigrants

More being let in due to skills shortage
    Linky
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

The dogs are more efficient than UK-bred dogs.
    I bet all our dogs are on the social, long term sick or just hanging about causing trouble. This country has truly gone to the dogs.

Comment

This country is pretty good to immigrants - just look at the greys.

Comment

"n Germany, the dogs have a strict breeding regime..."

"UK dogs do not have the same ... obedience as those bred in Germany."

Ist somevun havink ein larf at our sqvuare-headed friends, ja?

Anyway, once the German breeders in turn outsource the training to their cheaper Turkish immigrants, our handlers will have to learn Turkish too.

Ein penny to ein punt, this will all turn to rat-daffodils within 3 years:

PC Porkchop told the court: "I gave the order to the dog to let go. It wasn't until it had chewed the defendent's arm off that I remembered to give the order in German. <snigger>"

Or we'll end up with Polish criminals over here giving orders to the Police's dogs to attack their handlers 'cos they can yell the German more convincingly!

I'd love to see the risk register associated with this project!

PS: Troll, I love the avatar!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
        X