• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A rather messy bonus story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rather messy bonus story

http://news.hereisthecity.com/news/b...ews/7445.cntns

Is that story 6 years old?

Mentions WTC? Which...er...in my universe don't stand there anymore.

Comment

What a load of cr@p

Later reports suggest, however, that this was no 'accident'. The incident is said to have taken place on the 19th floor of Merrill's New York headquarters building in the World Trade Center, which we believe houses many of the firm's fixed income group. And the smart money now says that the villain of the piece was actually an equities guy who came over to fixed income to express his view of their 2007 credit market losses - losses which he clearly thought had adversely affected his own bonus payout.

Now when did those planes hit?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

Send 'em a comment!
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Is that story 6 years old?

Mentions WTC? Which...er...in my universe don't stand there anymore.
            Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
            4 World Financial Center
            250 Vesey Street
            New York,NY 10080

Journo probably got the address off wiki

Comment

I guess it's a bit like saying

20th Floor Canary Wharf,

when they mean

20th Floor, 1 Canada Square
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment