• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's a white squirrel in my front Garden!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a white squirrel in my front Garden!

Thought I'd let you squirrel lovers know

Does it have pink eyes?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is it albino??
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Racist!
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Racist!

Comment

Quick get the air gun and put a .22 (!?!?) pellet between it's ratlike little eyes.

Afterwards I'm sure you can find a good whatchyamacallems to have it stuffed and mounted on the wall, or discreetly placed on the mantelpiece.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

It doesn't have pink eyes, is that rare? If so, would you pay money to come and see it if I caught it?

Comment

Originally posted by Growernotashower View Post
                It doesn't have pink eyes, is that rare? If so, would you pay money to come and see it if I caught it?
                No - but my cats would.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Quick get the air gun and put a .22 (!?!?) pellet between it's ratlike little eyes.
                  It can be easily argued that a dozen of my fluffy squirrels in the park bring more happyness to people than your own existance - their carbon footprint is also very low. Think about it snaw before advocating murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Growernotashower View Post
                    So it may not be albino.

Have you taken pictures?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X