• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bah! I lasted 10 months...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah! I lasted 10 months...

Ok, I tried Permiedom... learned to cope with meetings, meetings to discuss what we agreed in last weeks meetings, re-arranged meetings to decide if we all agreed on the outcome of the last two meetings...

Now, I am back 'self employed'...

I now repent, and seek the forgiveness of the board ...
    Last edited by mcquiggd; 14 January 2008, 22:12.
    Vieze Oude Man

Hmm...what did they do to the collaborators at the end of the WW2?

Anyone?

Comment

I'll have you know, I shave regularly...

Especially my nips. (I am at that funny age)
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd View Post

Let's schedule a meeting to work out what 'forgiveness' means, then another meeting to discuss whether you qualify under that definition and then we'll reschedule a third meeting to decide whether or not to forgive you or not. Then we'll have a final meeting to discuss how the last three meetings went and whether we made the right choice. Then we'll have regular monthly progress meetings to discuss whether your forgiveness should be ongoing on temporary. If it is to be temporary, we can schedule a meeting about what to do about renewing your forgiveness and possibly hold another meeting to discuss whether the definition of forgiveness should be redefined.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Depends on level of civilisation in occupied country. In France they shaved their heads, in USSR they killed them one way or the other.

I bet mcquiggd was...well, on the other hand I'd rather not bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Anyone?
            mcQuisling should be punished
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Sacked at your 6 month performance review then eh?
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

A career isn't for you then?

We need to start a new sinners thread I reckon. Then you can all get yourself in there you bunch of permie traitors!
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd View Post
                  Ok, I tried Permiedom...

Now, I am back 'self employed'...

Welcome home, prodigal son.

Veal butty, anyone?

I'll just shuffle over a bit ... and ... there you go. A warm bit of bench to sit on.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    I'll just shuffle over a bit ... and ... there you go. A warm bit of bench to sit on.
                    I'd question why it's so warm... you can't trust anyone in this game
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X