• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet

I think I need to go, but I'm worried about my permie manager not letting me. What should I do?

Wilmslow
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I think I need to go, but I'm worried about my permie manager not letting me. What should I do?

Wilmslow
    Just do it in your chair.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Wilmslow
      Haha BUMP

sorry, fell off my chair with the wit....

Comment

Wilmslow
        ask your manager for a review and then ask if permies are allowed to go the toilet..

then go permie
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Why dont we do it - in the Road ?
          Why dont we do it - in the Road ?

NO-ONE WILL BE WATCHING US - WE DON'T WE DO IT IN THE ROAD ?

Comment

Wilmslow
            perhaps you should be more worried that he find out you're posting on a messageboard...
            Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Wilmslow

Put your hand up of course!

After your probationary period it will no longer be a problem. All permies have a bag fitted!
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                Stick a cork up your arse and see how long it takes for you to fill up with tulip.

Gosh. That was quick! Now you're ready for management.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I remember back in school during English lessons we had to ask to go to the toilet in English (which was foreign language to me) - you could not do it too often, so it required tactical thinking to get out when the hardest question was about to get asked. Raising hand also normally meant you volunteer to answer question, so you had to be careful...

Comment

AtW,

Is that a pic of your hand up a squirrels arse??
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X