• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is milan atw?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is milan atw?

The evidence:

they are both priced out of the uk housing market
    they both dream of silly business ideas and plan bs
    neither has a clue about economics
    they both think commie economic systems are better
    they both drive carp cars
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Can't be, AtW knows where the Shift key is.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I have to say here that Soviet Health System was better. Also - Soviet education (in parts not related to anything political or economical) was stronger than local ones, perhaps Oxbridge offers better courses than ex-Polies, but then again I am comparing like for like here - not a top Soviet Uni with not a top UK Uni.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I have to say here that Soviet Health System was better. Also - Soviet education (in parts not related to anything political or economical) was stronger than local ones, perhaps Oxbridge offers better courses than ex-Polies, but then again I am comparing like for like here - not a top Soviet Uni with not a top UK Uni.
        economic
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          The evidence:

they are both priced out of the uk housing market
          they both dream of silly business ideas and plan bs
          neither has a clue about economics
          they both think commie economic systems are better
          they both drive carp cars
          Since when did anyone have a clue about economics? (a serious question). Isn’t economic theory analgous to weather forecasting, climate models and fortune telling, tarot card reading and horoscopes?

innit

Comment

Working...
          X