• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I missing out ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I missing out ?

I heard about Sodom and Gomorrah when I was a kid in Sunday school and I always thought 'Great the bad guys got it', of course now that I am grown up I am quite fond of the old 'Sodom activity' now and then.

The problem is this, I dont think I ever got Gomorrah'erd. What the f*** do you have to do to get a good gomorrahing ? does it hurt, what implements or oils do you need?

puzzled of Perivale

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I heard about Sodom and Gomorrah when I was a kid in Sunday school.

The problem is this, I dont think I ever got Gomorrah'erd.
    Just go back and see the priest and say you're ready for his second lesson.

HTH
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I heard about Sodom and Gomorrah when I was a kid in Sunday school and I always thought 'Great the bad guys got it', of course now that I am grown up I am quite fond of the old 'Sodom activity' now and then.

The problem is this, I dont think I ever got Gomorrah'erd. What the f*** do you have to do to get a good gomorrahing ? does it hurt, what implements or oils do you need?

puzzled of Perivale

I think being Gomorrah'erd is what you get when you've been Sodom'd
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        I think being Gomorrah'erd is what you get when you've been Sodom'd
        Or Gomorrahoids maybe.
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Gomorreah perhaps.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
            Or Gomorrahoids maybe.

No, those are what you get when you've been here

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...39-toilet.html
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              No, those are what you get when you've been here

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...39-toilet.html
              Wouldn't work for me - the amount of chilli I eat dictates the frequency with which I rest upon the throne.
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Well either way you're shafted.

IGMC
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X