• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worlds thinnest notebook...by Apple

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worlds thinnest notebook...by Apple

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/01/15/macbook_air/

Well, it certainly has a bigger display, faster processor, and more storage/memory than my last notebook...from 6 years ago.

Is it really an achievement in that time?
    All Apple products are ahead of the curve. Steve says so!
    5.88%
    It might not be the first, but it's a Mac so it will always be the best.
    5.88%
    Decent kit, but it's whether it does the job that counts.
    8.82%
    Ok, but more spin than substance.
    35.29%
    How does Steve Jobs get away with paying himself $1 a year when I'm on minumum wage?
    14.71%
    Unless it's a 6ft high Alienware desktop with sub-zero cooling their's no cojones.
    17.65%
    I'm Joe Black.
    11.76%

I'm considering selling a kidney to buy one.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Apple does it again!

I love Apple Macs and would use one all the time if it weren't for compatibility issues. They are so easy to fix too if you lose a file or something else happens with general performance issues. Not like PCs where you need a degree in IT to fix it. They are so much more stylish that ordinary PC laptops. I've had two Mac desktops in my time, but not a laptop. This one looks the dogs bollox.

Comment

I hope to buy one in 2009 once I have had my bonus linked appraisal.
        However, its not definite. Here's hoping.

Wilmslow

Comment

Thin laptops, thats been done hasn't it?

Come on Steve, you have to do better than that!
          Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Wilmslow
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Wilmslow

Looks like Wilmslow has become a new beater boy or whatever the proper english term is

Comment

I believe the term you're referring to is whipping boy. I prefer the term
                "chump".
                It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Mac laptops are things of beauty, and this one is no different.

Not sure I need something that expensive when my blackbook is still going strong. Or is that FutureWife impressing her thoughts on me again.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Oh FFS I've only just stopped wanting to punch smug James Blunts with iPhones.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X