• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bush is clever or is he?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush is clever or is he?

http://megavideo.com/?v=6ICIJQ6J
    wtf?

no seriously i am going for job's in the city, however I have to buy a train ticket just to take tests and meet agents and hopefully land some interviews when travelling into London a few times a week usually so far

it's £15.10pounds a ticket, can i ask the agency's to pay for my train ticket even though i do not work for them and am just going to meet them or for an interview though an agent/agency hehe?

it's a business cost, claim as travel expenses from YOUR OWN COMPANY.

do you claim your bus fare / petrol costs from tesco each time you go do your weekly shopping?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
      wtf?

no seriously i am going for job's in the city, however I have to buy a train ticket just to take tests and meet agents and hopefully land some interviews when travelling into London a few times a week usually so far

it's £15.10pounds a ticket, can i ask the agency's to pay for my train ticket even though i do not work for them and am just going to meet them or for an interview though an agent/agency hehe?

No.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Ffs

Idiot!

Comment

You can ask the agency to pay for anything.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
            wtf?

Your expecting to get a gig in London and are comlaining about paying fare for 1 day??

How are you going to afford to pay for the first 14-30 days before you get some cash coming in from the agency???

Comment

sorry was a dum question hehe

i take it back

Comment

What is with all the hehe stuff. Are you 12?
                Last edited by BoredBloke; 17 January 2008, 09:08.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  what is with al the hehe stuff. Are you 12?
                  Yes, next week at school he'll be studying capital letters and basic punctuation.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I don't know what you mean
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X