• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think I have infiltrated Al Queda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have infiltrated Al Queda

So I sold something in the Freeads a couple of years ago and now I am being cc'd on an email list sent out by the buyer.

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS READ THESE MESSAGE CAREFULLY.

I Recieved this message from one of my Muslim friend in U.S , Forward... info is true...which is happening on EARTH..

Subject: DONT DELETE! IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM! PLEASE READ THIS!

This is true From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news.On a Friday
    Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep while reading the Quraan. Then he dreamt of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) standing in front of him and saying that in one week
    seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim. None did
    what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dont look after their Husbands,Girls go round without hijab they do
    not respect parents or others, Rich do not look after the poor,they do not give gifts or money or do not give fulfil zakaat.

He also said to Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give zakaat,To do prayer and to
    keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When There is a single star in
    the sky,straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in The Quraan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with
    Earth. The Prophet said whoever reads this news and deliver to someone else,

'I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF
    SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE '

If a poor person gives out this news to other people, his/her good wish w
    ill come true. Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will be as a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said

'KEEP FAST, DO PRAYERS, GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR'
    I sold a cable box. Can you make a bomb from a Telewest Cable box?

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
    So I sold something in the Freeads a couple of years ago and now I am being cc'd on an email list sent out by the buyer.

I sold a cable box. Can you make a bomb from a Telewest Cable box?

yes, next?
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
      he dreamt of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) standing in front of him and saying that in one week seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim
      That's nothing. Last night I dreamt that I bought a battery-powered unicycle, which it later transpired was being sold at Iceland (for some unfathomable reason). It was a bloody good machine too, I leant to ride it in seconds and, while it was not a particularly fast mode of transport, it was easy to lug around when you got off. Weird eh, I don’t usually remember dreams but if they are of this quality I should start taking notes, or 'something'

Comment

So it's a muslim chain letter (yeah, place in heaven if you pass this email on), but I'm not really seeing where the terrorist link is?

Swap the muslim bits for fundamental christian - they all sounds the same.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          They all are the same - no difference whatsoever.

Fundamentalists are basically not promoting the religion - they're promoting their view of the their religion as the correct view.
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            So it's a muslim chain letter (yeah, place in heaven if you pass this email on), but I'm not really seeing where the terrorist link is?

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS READ THESE MESSAGE CAREFULLY.

I Recieved this message from one of my Muslim friend in U.S , Forward... info is true...which is happening on EARTH..

Subject: DONT DELETE! IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM! PLEASE READ THIS!

This is true From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news.On a Friday
            Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep while reading the Quraan. Then he dreamt of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) standing in front of him and saying that in one week
            seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim. None did
            what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dont look after their Husbands,Girls go round without hijab they do
            not respect parents or others, Rich do not look after the poor,they do not give gifts or money or do not give fulfil zakaat.

He also said to Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give zakaat,To do prayer and to
            keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When There is a single star in
            the sky,straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in The Quraan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with
            Earth. The Prophet said whoever reads this news and deliver to someone else,

'I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF
            SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE '

If a poor person gives out this news to other people, his/her good wish w
            ill come true. Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will be as a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said

'KEEP FAST, DO PRAYERS, GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR'
            Cant you see it?
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Cant you see it?
              Yes, but it needs a bit more work.

Comment

Cant you see it?
                Deat to the infadels?

Can't you spell?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  They all are the same - no difference whatsoever.

Fundamentalists are basically not promoting the religion - they're promoting their view of the their religion as the correct view.
                  Agree - it's the terrorist al queda connection I'm getting at - why jump from religious, to therefore must be terrorist. Say's it all about people's perceptions of Islam, and why most muslims feel isolated and under attack - most people think they're all terrorists anyway.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Cant you see it? D...e...a...t...t

Is deat worse than death?

Comment

Working...
                    X