• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Techno!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techno!!

You say teeeeeside like it's a wild, exciting "eeeeeeeee" place?
    The pope is a tard.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you been taking drugs?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you been taking drugs?
      There's a new member called "Techno" - his location is teeeside.

I'm high on life at the mo
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hi SA

is teesside not exciting like?

don't know where those extra e's came from, must have been drunk when I signed up

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          You say teeeeeside like it's a wild, exciting "eeeeeeeee" place?

I hope your not sugggesting that Teeside is not wild and exciting place?!?!?

if you crave excitement walking through stockton town center at 11.30 on a friday night is akin to the running of the bulls
          "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
            I hope your not sugggesting that Teeside is not wild and exciting place?!?!?

if you crave excitement walking through stockton town center at 11.30 on a friday night is akin to the running of the bulls

Very true!!!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
              Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but having contracted round most of England & Wales this past 12 years, I can assure you that everywhere is the same.

Everywhere I go everyone says "You can't go out on Friday & Saturday night 'cos of the tooled-up kids on drugs. My town must be the worst in the country".

I'm afraid to say it is everywhere.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

techno techno techno.

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
                  Hi SA

is teesside not exciting like?

don't know where those extra e's came from, must have been drunk when I signed up

Sure you weren't on crack?

Nice to have you with us anyway - more people for the CUK Sunderland do in a few months
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but having contracted round most of England & Wales this past 12 years, I can assure you that everywhere is the same.

Everywhere I go everyone says "You can't go out on Friday & Saturday night 'cos of the tooled-up kids on drugs. My town must be the worst in the country".

I'm afraid to say it is everywhere.
                    If you listen to old women and the daily mail you shouldn't even bother to leave your house. Yoof of today, not the same as like when we were kids.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X