• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Newcastle manager!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Newcastle manager!!!!!

I'm utterly utterly speechless!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SallyAnne; 16 January 2008, 16:40.
    The pope is a tard.

Kev is baack! They still won't win anything mind

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXpUdBlRZe8

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ah I just dont know how to feel about it.

I love him - we all do. We all just genuinely adore and would possibly lay our lives down for that man!!

But a massive part of me thinks Ashley has got a right emotional geordie tit (or bunch of them) in his ear and he doesn't actually have a ******* clue what he's doing!!

Sam shouldn't have gotten the sack. FACT.

So torn.

My mind says disaster, and my heart is reliving the pain of when he left us the last time....
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I love him - we all do. We all just genuinely adore and would possibly lay our lives down for that man!!

But a massive part of me thinks Ashley has got a right emotional geordie tit (or bunch of them) in his ear and he doesn't actually have a ******* clue what he's doing!!

Sam shouldn't have gotten the sack. FACT.

So torn.

My mind says disaster, and my heart is reliving the pain of when he left us the last time....
            Kev is a decent man and was a great footballer but he sucks at management.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

"I would love it if we beat them. Love it!"

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

crikey
                even as a boro fan (of sorts) i like keegan and loved it when he did the whole "i would LOVE it if we beat them" bit, he's passionate and that counts for a lot....having said that if he doesnt get the results it wont count for diddley
                "I'm more of a warrior than you'll ever be. I believe in the class war. I believe in the battle of the sexes. I believe in my tribe. I believe in the righteous, inteligent clued-up section of society against the brain-dead moronic masses as well as the mediocre, soulless bourgeoisie. I believe in punk rock. In northern soul. In acid house. In mod. In rock and roll. I also believe in pre commercial righteous, rap and hip hop. Thats my manifesto"

Comment

Well at least he fits the 'must be able to speak good English' criteria although I couldn't understand why that would be necessary for a Newcastle manager.

Cue lots of mad rushing around all-out attack getting beat 5-2 football anyway.

Shocker!
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Your from Sunderland. Be happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X