• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another year of posts by Niall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another year of posts by Niall

http://www.nedprod.com/index.html

He is still a raving nutter. I can strongly recommend the entry for the 29th of July.

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    http://www.nedprod.com/index.html

He is still a raving nutter. I can strongly recommend the entry for the 29th of July.
    Awwww bless...

Comment

What a nutta! I think he suffers from "atw syndrome". It's where you think your sad life is actual normal, and more than that of interest to anyone.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ahh...

30 Years old and still totally clueless and probably in need of some medication...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          What a nutta! I think he suffers from "atw syndrome". It's where you think your sad life is actual normal, and more than that of interest to anyone.
          Wonder if he has stooped to writing 'My lunch' entries in his diary yet?

Comment

He seems to be getting the ladies though! Not sure any couple including him would be prime dinner party material, but best of British to the boy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              That guy is even madder than me... he's as mad as a box of frogs.

I feel almost normal now...
              And that coming from a box of lizard, praise indeed!

Comment

Working...
              X