• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Burgernomics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burgernomics

Any suggestions on where I can get a cheap burger?
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

mcdonalds?

or if you have one nearby a Canadian Charcoal Grill Pit burger is def very nice
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
      Any suggestions on where I can get a cheap burger?
      Not Wilmslow.

A couple of months after Gourmet Burger Kitchen coming to town Maccy D's has closed down!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Not Wilmslow.

A couple of months after Gourmet Burger Kitchen coming to town Maccy D's has closed down!

I do love GBK - shame they had to put their expansion plans on ice.

Comment

Used to be a place local to me call Flemings that did a fine burger

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Not Wilmslow.

Maccy D's in Wilmslow has closed down ? I remeber when it first opened must of been around 20 years ago now. I would of thought Wilmslow still had the market for it. They closed down the one where I live now and replaced it with a dirty big Foxtons estate agents done out like some bar come call centre, gross.

Comment

The local carpark has a good van that does burgers
              sorry Diver I'm off the cigs again

Comment

Where is Diver when you need him? Almost given up the fags again so I gues if Diver is back then I am a no hoper.
                sorry Diver I'm off the cigs again

Comment

Originally posted by fridge View Post
                  Almost given up the fags again so I gues if Diver is back then I am a no hoper.
                  I gave up about 3 years ago.

Have to say the past couple of nights I have an almost uncontrollable urge to go and buy a packet (or two).

Whats the typical price for a packet of 20 these days? I'm guess about 6 quid. Is that far off?
                  Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                    I gave up about 3 years ago.

Have to say the past couple of nights I have an almost uncontrollable urge to go and buy a packet (or two).

Whats the typical price for a packet of 20 these days? I'm guess about 6 quid. Is that far off?
                    The usual newsagent where I go to buy a packet charged £5.80 today. Supermarkets are cheaper.

In Luxembourg they are seriously cheaper

Comment

Working...
                    X