• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

working from home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working from home?

whos working from home today in this glorious rainy windy weather. i am
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

me!

Comment

Lucky you!

I'm not working at work (for those of you who's like it spelt out I'm at work but have no work to do).
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Comment

Kathy but u still had to travel there in the rain one way or another...

Comment

Yup. And currently glad that I don't have any form of video messaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Yup. And currently glad that I don't have any form of video messaging.

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
                Kathy but u still had to travel there in the rain one way or another...
                yes
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

But I mostly work from home except when I have to go in for meetings which is twice a month.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Me.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X