• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Days of summer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days of summer

Oh how I miss those long, warm, lazy days... lying in the sun in the park, children playing, picnics with friends, good food and wine, wasps trying to join in on the fun, t-shirts and shorts, girls in dresses and no shoes, laughing, chatting away about travelling to distant lands, eating ice cream...

When will this crappy weather ever end?
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Yes I remember summer, 20th July wasn't it?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
      Oh how I miss those long, warm, lazy days... lying in the sun in the park, children playing, picnics with friends, good food and wine, wasps trying to join in on the fun, t-shirts and shorts, girls in dresses and no shoes, laughing, chatting away about travelling to distant lands, eating ice cream...

When will this carppy weather ever end?
      One of these years I must invest in a Southern Hemisphere home. I like the idea of migrating every 6 months to chase the Summer.

Comment

I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a month over xmas and head back to Oz like the year before. It was the best. Never again will I make that mistake.
        Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Well, I for one am definately going to work all hours during Winter / Spring and then take those enjoyable summer days off

Comment

Working...
          X