• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fairly witty link

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fairly witty link

Are we allowed to post non BBC links ?

Read the review by "rachel" first (about 7 th down), then the review by
    "Jason" (further up) after.

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/1626.htm

How the hell did that get past their moderator? Clearly not in the same class as ours

Comment

I have to say I was very impressed by the Oxo Tower. Having had some bad dining experiences, I wasn't simply after another bum deal.
      Gordon Brown

Comment

Is this SFW?
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Classic

Comment

Perfect friday afternoon humour.
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Is this SFW?
              Yes.

Comment

Thats made my day
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

And just to top it off you have the comments section...

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/revie...nts/123446.htm

Comment

Come on, own up... there are two new ones already.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X