• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dating married women.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating married women.

Courtesy my A3 , this chick has been giving me looks and smiles for a while ..

So today I meet her at the kitchen at work and ask her “You wanna go out on Saturday” ? She looks a bit surprised but manages to mumble .. “ Yes but …. I have to …. my little kid …… “ . I am not sure what she replied besides that there was “my kid” in her answer.

So suppressing my internal feeling “Ohhh no” I manage to ask “Is there a Mr Man” ? And she says .. “Well yes I am married” ..

So this married chick wanted to go out with me ? We were not friends.. ( I never become a friend with any potential sexual target ) …

So do you date married women ? But more interestingly , you poor married souls , do you know where your wife is right now ?
    Last edited by 2uk; 18 January 2008, 19:38.

You are a strange little man.

Comment

She might have just wanted to go out as friends. I know plenty of women that are married and just go out - nothing sexual about it.

I even went camping in the Lake District with one (same tent)...**** me that got the neighbours talking.

Also I seriously doubt the A3 would cause the chick to give you smiles....my mum wants one and she is seriously uncool.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
        Courtesy my A3 , this chick has been giving me looks and smiles for a while ..

So today I meet her at the kitchen at work and ask her “You wanna go out on Saturday” ? She looks a bit surprised but manages to mumble .. “ Yes but …. I have to …. my little kid …… “ . I am not sure what she replied besides that there was “my kid” in her answer.

So suppressing my internal feeling “Ohhh no” I manage to ask “Is there a Mr Man” ? And she says .. “Well yes I am married” ..

So this married chick wanted to go out with me ? We were not friends.. ( I never become a friend with any potential sexual target ) …
        No, she was trying to say no in a way that would avoid causing a scene.

So do you date married women ?
        If they are separated then that is fine, but if not you are playing with fire IMO.

Potentially it could be exciting, load of fun and with the added advantage of there being no ties. But it is not worth the potential tulip that you might have to put up with.

There are tonnes of single women out there, avoid the hassle would be my advice.
        But more interestingly , you poor married souls , do you know where your wife is right now ?
        Hmmm, Mrs Gonzo is still at work. I spoke to her a few minutes ago to work out which takeaway we are going to order. She did answer her work number, but she does have a wireless headset so it doesn't necessarily mean that she was at her desk.

Should I fret about this? No, she works hard at her permie job which may come in useful in future if I am on the bench, so I think I'll leave her to it.
        Last edited by Gonzo; 18 January 2008, 20:11. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Moose? Is that you Moose?
          Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Also I seriously doubt the A3 would cause the chick to give you smiles....my mum wants one and she is seriously uncool.
            I think your mum has somethin in mind with the A3 ..

Comment

2UK, do you think you might give women the creeps?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                I don't know. I never really think outside the bed..

Comment

So this married chick wanted to go out with me ?
                  Thats a bit of a leap don't you think? She could have been giving you sympathy smiles thinking look at this minger in the A3, he hasn't got a clue. Unless of curse you are Niall in which case I say go for it, your in there!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    You dont actually think he is like this. The fact he is posting this on a friday night points out he is hardly a playboy....

Comment

Working...
                    X