• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pants

(For Clippy)

What, in your opinion, is the best brand for underwear in terms of quality and fit?

Gents - no graphic descriptions please.
    Ladies - a description or disclosure of size and colour is optional but encouraged.

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    (For Clippy)

What, in your opinion, is the best brand for underwear in terms of quality and fit?

Gents - no graphic descriptions please.
    Ladies - a description or disclosure of size and colour is optional but encouraged.
    Cheeky fooker

M&S boxers for me.

Think Paxman is right to an extent - M&S seem to have changed their cut a bit.

As for socks, I thought all IT bods wore sandals without socks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

As for socks, I thought all IT bods wore sandals without socks.
      With

Despite their sizing issues I find M&S and Next pants seem to last longer than any of the carppy so-called 'designer' labels you find at TK Maxx, saying that I can never bring myself to spend £15 on a single pair of CK’s so I can’t comment on them.

My top tip: Go for the stretchy trunk style for maximum support but avoid white ones.

HTH
      Last edited by gingerjedi; 21 January 2008, 12:58.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Gap trunk boxers are better - a nice fit, sort of elasticated and they don't 'gather' at the waist or rise up the thigh. Bit pricey compared to M&S - and I'd never spend that much on the CKs - I used to buy them, but they fall apart too easily - the elastic just can't handle rough treatment.

<cough>

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Gap trunk boxers are better - a nice fit, sort of elasticated and they don't 'gather' at the waist or rise up the thigh. Bit pricey compared to M&S - and I'd never spend that much on the CKs - I used to buy them, but they fall apart too easily - the elastic just can't handle rough treatment.
          <cough>
          Try cracking one off less often.
          HTH
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I work on the principle that they are not needed.

My wife can then choose to buy me any that she likes and they will get used accordingly, if she doesn't buy any.....

Comment

I never pay cash for pants, every year I upgrade my drawers (I've done it again ) with the Next and M&S vouchers I get for Christmas.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I've got seven pairs of pants, one each for Monday, Tuesday, Wed... etc etc

Aussies have 12 pairs.. one for January, One for February, One for March etc etc...
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I've got seven pairs of pants, one each for Monday, Tuesday, Wed... etc etc

Aussies have 12 pairs.. one for January, One for February, One for March etc etc...
                  The Aussie Rugby team have 13 - one extra for the match day they kak their pants.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    The Aussie Rugby team have 13 - one extra for the match day they kak their pants.
                    OI!!!

and don't try and tell me your bloody Johnny pretty boy isn't taking a dump when he does his little duck waddle!

:

Comment

Working...
                    X