• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have sciurophobia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have sciurophobia?

Fear of squirrels don't you know.

No, I have koumpounophobia - fear of buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
      No, I have koumpounophobia - fear of buttons.
      http://www.ascuteasabutton.com/

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Pure, unmitigated evil BP!

Comment

I've got trypanophobia - fear of needles. I can't watch someone getting an injection or watch myself being injected. I blame clumsy dentists

Comment

Fear of squirrels don't you know.
            No. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
              I've got trypanophobia - fear of needles. I can't watch someone getting an injection or watch myself being injected. I blame clumsy dentists
              Interestingly I also have this mildly - I have still managed to give blood 61 times but it is a struggle every time...

Comment

Interestingly I also have this mildly - I have still managed to give blood 61 times but it is a struggle every time...
                Wimp.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Wimp.
                  How many times have you given then? You might like to try my "have you given blood" poll.

Comment

How many times have you given then? You might like to try my "have you given blood" poll.
                    He is not giving it, he is taking it - though I think sadguru is the best candidate for blood sucker

Comment

Working...
                    X