• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

car parking in the back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car parking in the back

There is always the same woman who mucks up the parking every day.
    Parks in the middle of the lot, so its easy for her to get out. But no one can
    park behind her, rarely can you park beside her - unless you want to scrape the side of your car off on the brick wall.

Today I complained, she stormed out - told me where to go and then threw the paper in her hand at the Asian receptionist.

This is one nasty woman, she "works" in the office above us and her business partner hates her as well. The receptionist tells me that this woman has never said hello to her at all in the six months she's been in the building. I'm beginning to believe she's racist.

What makes women so mean?
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

It's cos your black innit
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      There is always the same woman who mucks up the parking every day.
      Parks in the middle of the lot, so its easy for her to get out. But no one can
      park behind her, rarely can you park beside her - unless you want to scarpe the side of your car off on the brick wall.

Today I complained, she stormed out - told me where to go and then threw the paper in her hand at the Asian receptionist.

This is one nasty woman, she "works" in the office above us and her business partner hates her as well. The receptionist tells me that this woman has never said hello to her at all in the six months she's been in the building. I'm beginning to believe she's racist.

Perhaps you are seeing things that aren't there.

You say yourself even her business partner hates her.
      Is he coloured? If she is a racist, as you suggest, I doubt it.

This is probably more to do with her being an arrogant, selfish bint who is also a sh!t driver.

Also, she could have had the builders in as well adding to her 'charm'.

Doubt she's gonna change her parking habits so get over it.
      Last edited by Clippy; 22 January 2008, 15:55. Reason: Spelling!

Comment

The moon!

Comment

Sexist!!!
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Perhaps you are seeing things that are'nt there.

You say yourself even her business partner hates her.
            Is he coloured? If she is a racist, as you suggest, I doubt it.

This is probably more to do with her being an arrogant, selfish bint who is also a sh!t driver.

Also, she could have had the builders in as well adding to her 'charm'.

Doubt she's gonna change her parking habits so get over it.
            Partner hates her because she doesn't do any work. Takes the cash but doesn't do anything. Good work if you can find it I admit.

"get the builders in"?? - there are a bunch in the building and they're all nice blokes. Keep the kitchen neat and tidy.

I've come to that conclusion as well...selfish definitly. so "its okay" to let some selfish person ruin the parking for everyone else? Just let her continue..perhaps she'll die of cancer next week. Really, solutions are only made by communicating that something's f'kd in the first place!

sadly...as this is one psycho bitch I'll have to back off incase she takes a gun to my head.
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

"get the builders in"?? - there are a bunch in the building and they're all nice blokes. Keep the kitchen neat and tidy.

Arsenal playing at home
              Red mini in the driveway
              etc etc

HTH

Comment

Partner hates her because she doesn't do any work. Takes the cash but doesn't do anything. Good work if you can find it I admit.

I've come to that conclusion as well...selfish definitly. so "its okay" to let some selfish person ruin the parking for everyone else? Just let her continue..perhaps she'll die of cancer next week. Really, solutions are only made by communicating that something's f'kd in the first place!

sadly...as this is one psycho bitch I'll have to back off incase she takes a gun to my head.
                Borrow an old banger for the day and drive into her in the car park. Insurance won't come into it because the accident will have been on private property.

When she moans tell her that if she had parked better you wouldn't have misjudged the gap available, and then go on about how much wider than your normal car this old banger is.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Arsenal playing at home
                  Red mini in the driveway
                  etc etc

HTH

Nope sorry, lights still out on that one.

Comment

Nope sorry, lights still out on that one.
                    I think he was referring to a certain time of the month for females.

Comment

Working...
                    X