• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry Cailin Maith

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Cailin Maith

I think I grossed CM out talking about rabbits being gutted. Sorry dear.

They are amazingly stinky buggers when you slit thier belly open though

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Git
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Woohoo, I got spanked for talking dirty... (Is gutting rabbits seen as dirty, or just messy?)

Comment

Woohoo, I got spanked for talking dirty... (Is gutting rabbits seen as dirty, or just messy?)
          No it's gross.....

Nearly as bad as Churchy wanting to roast Bambi's mam....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Quite true

That is a smell unlike no other
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              No it's gross.....

Nearly as bad as Churchy wanting to roast Bambi's mam....
              Woohoo I got spanked for being gross!!!

Comment

My little brother had a rabbit when he was little but it died (it was only a baby). My mum planted it and every time she did he would dig it up - he was only about 4 at the time. This went on for days. She'd stick it in the ground and he'd dig it back up. He used to carry it by its head and eventually it had this little head and bulbous body connected by a very long thin neck. Eventually she had to chuck it in the slurry pit to stop him resurrecting it.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  My little brother had a rabbit when he was little but it died (it was only a baby). My mum planted it and every time she did he would dig it up - he was only about 4 at the time. This went on for days. She'd stick it in the ground and he'd dig it back up. He used to carry it by its head and eventually it had this little head and bulbous body connected by a very long thin neck. Eventually she had to chuck it in the slurry pit to stop him resurrecting it.
                  I don't know why but I found that hilarious. (Everybody is looking at me thinking i'm mad for cackling away...)

Comment

He also had a dog (s h 1 t t y sid was it's name for an obvious reason) and it took to sheltering from the sun under the wheels of the Land Rover. My mum removed it from the gene pool when rushing out.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X