• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do?

ok, right now im benched but have secured a contract doing exactly what i do best (so no pre-training needed) starting on Monday.

Therefore, this gives me 4 days with nothing planned to waste..

how would the panel say would be the best way to "use" these last few days of relaxation?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    ok, right now im benched but have secured a contract doing exactly what i do best (so no pre-training needed) starting on Monday.

how would the panel say would be the best way to "use" these last few days of relaxation?
    Relaxing in a gentleman's way. (Shame that smiley can't be modified...)

Comment

I'm suprised your wife/partner has not left you with a list of things to do
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

girlfriend,

nope, no list, we don't live together and she knows i'll ignore it anyway

plus, new contract is close enough to commute from home so that's kept her happy
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Exercise?

I always plan to get out on my bike and get fit during my down time, in reality I do less than ever and end up feeling bloody awful after a week or two.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Are you Corgi registered and near Harrow, Ive got some gas pipes need moving. ? My plumber has let me down too many times now he is such a fat bastard.

Comment

Try doing stuff all, can't beat it. If you go down the family and kids route you won't get another chance for 20 years

Comment

Have a 4-day long, 5-finger-shuffle-athon.

Xeno in 'single' mode
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Get yourself over to Courcheval/Soldeu/Meribel/anywherewithsnow for 4 days of skiing and 4 nights of boozing. go on, break a leg.

(edit to correct spelling of Soldeu, just in case you need to google for it)
                  Last edited by Archangel; 23 January 2008, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
                    Get yourself over to Courcheval/Sodeu/Meribel/anywherewithsnow for 4 days of skiing and 4 nights of boozing. go on, break a leg.
                    What he said.

Comment

Working...
                    X