• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

left or right foot?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

left or right foot?

Help! I need to go to the toilet but can't decide which foot to start walking there with.

Wilmslow
    Coffee's for closers

Hokie Kokie

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Tie your legs together and hop.

HTH

Comment

You're not going anywhere until your line manager and HR have authorised your 'toilet leave request form'.

Comment

Have you submitted a requisition form the the regulatory 3 sheets of toilet paper?

Remember, 1 up, 1 down and 1 to polish!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Have you submitted a requisition form the the regulatory 3 sheets of toilet paper?

I would hope the company would have a green policy and restrict employees to one sheet of paper. To use it simply tear a small hole in the middle and pop your finger in it (keep the bit you tear out). Proceed to use the toilet paper wrapped around your finger to clense yourself and when finished throw away. Then use the left over scrap to clean under your fingernail.

Job done!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
              Tie your legs together and hop.

HTH
              Technically that would be jumping. If in doubt I always jump. To hop you have the same left/right dilemma. However jumping has it's own problems.

Do you jump all the way - if not, then at what number jump do you stop. When you stop what method of movement do you adopt - if it is walking you are back to the left right dilemma stated before. When you jump do you start with your arms raised to make the jump, by your side (not involved) or lowered? It's all fraught with issues which need to be considered before making the decision to move.

Have you considered simply not moving - pi55 in your pants is a no decision get out of this situation. Unless you have to decide which leg you want the fluid to go down.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post

There's clearly no contingency built into that estimate.

Comment

Just do it at your desk into a bottle.

Comment

What is he has no bottle? What hand should he fold the bottle in?

I think the easiest option would be to simply go in his pants.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X