• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken is an alcoholic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken is an alcoholic

So why is he still in office?

He is known to drink whiskey in the mornings and during large public events such as people's question time. And is quoted as 'being unable to go without it'

If Charles Kennedy's character was undermined by it, why does Ken the Khunt get away with it.

It is probably the least offensive of his defects. Cuddling up to dictators ie Chavez and Castro is much worse.

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

He is known to drink whiskey in the mornings and during large public events such as people's question time. And is quoted as 'being unable to go without it'

If Charles Kennedy's character was undermined by it, why does Ken the Khunt get away with it.

It is probably the least offensive of his defects. Cuddling up to dictators ie Chavez and Castro is much worse.
    Churchill was notorious drinker - now greatest ever Britain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      woman to churchill -you are drunk
      reply - you are ugly but I will be sober tomorrow

Comment

woman to churchill -you are drunk
        reply - you are ugly but I will be sober tomorrow
        woman to churchill - if you were my husband I would poison you
        reply - if you were my wife I would drink it.

Comment

Are you comparing Ken to Churchill?

Comment

I understood he only needed the whiskey for a throat problem he has when making long speeches. It acts as an anasthetic.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              I understood he only needed the whiskey for a throat problem he has when making long speeches. It acts as an anasthetic.
              Pull the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                Did you know that the word gullible isn't in any dictionary?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Are you comparing Ken to Churchill?
                  eh? of course I am not. I am just saying that drinking and ability to govern MIGHT be unrelated.

How is your psycho course going?

Comment

Big H question.

So, you have to choose a candidate for public office, which one of the following?

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians. Consults with astrologists. He's had two Mistresses. He chain smokes. Drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: Was kicked out of office twice. Sleeps until noon. Used opium in college. Drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian. Doesn't smoke. Drinks an occasional beer. Never cheated on his wife.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X