• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confession corner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confession corner

Confess all your Ills and I will endeavor to forgive them when I can be bothered to return to this thread
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Originally posted by MrsGoof View Post
    Confess all your Ills and I will endeavor to forgive them when I can be bothered to return to this thread
    Forgive me for I have sinned. I have agreed to go permie.

Head is hung in complete shame.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Forgive me for I have sinned. I have agreed to go permie.

Head is hung in complete shame.....

You are forgiven my son.

Burn Him, Burn Him!!!
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I fell out with a house mate when I was sharing digs, I pissed in his bottle of whisky, he drank it, it was a serious fall out though. I have moved into a shared house without meating the other tenants, turns out it was a gay house, nothing wrong with that but I dont swing that way, I was 18 they were 30, I was fresh meat I took offence at him trying to crack onto me.
        Last edited by Bumfluff; 24 January 2008, 01:19.

Comment

I was a banned poster in another CUK life

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            I fell out with a house mate when I was sharing digs, I pissed in his bottle of whisky, he drank it, it was a serious fall out though. I have moved into a shared house without meating the other tenants, turns out it was a gay house, nothing wrong with that but I dont swing that way, I was 18 they were 30, I was fresh meat I took offence at him trying to crack onto me.
            freudian slip?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              freudian slip?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                meeting

PS How come you can get away with that avatar?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I was a banned poster in another CUK life
                  Me too
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Me too
                    Is there anyone here NOT banned in a previous CUK existance?

Comment

Working...
                    X