• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Hain hang?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Hain hang?

Hain has resigned from the Cabinet, is this enough or does this self-confessed criminal deserve more severe punishment?
    Yes
    10.00%
    Yes, but only after Brown, Blair, Primarolo et al
    30.00%
    All NL politicians should hang
    43.33%
    No
    6.67%
    Hain is innocent, andyw should hang instead
    10.00%
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

As a final gesture Gordo will sell tickets to the event (which of course will incur tax)

Comment

I assume Hain will get a gong of some sort?

Comment

No.
        Strap him into a crotchless gimp-suit and lock him in a room with a rutting rhino. Film on HD and broadcast it over 10 weeks on C4, if he lasts that long.
        Get Russell Brand in the room to attempt to interview him. Spray Brand with rhino pheromones just as you lock the door behind him.

Comment

Hang him until almost dead - slacken it off - and repeat until you get bored
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            Hang him until almost dead - slacken it off - and repeat until you get bored

he

Comment

I gave him enough rope.

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
                I gave him enough rope.
                Hi Gordon, we have a somewhat fitted leather one-piece suit for you to try on. Are you a nature lover?

Comment

Peter Hain was my Prescott. He made the rest of the Cabinet look good by comparison. I'm open to suggestions for a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by gordonbrown View Post
                    Peter Hain was my Prescott. He made the rest of the Cabinet look good by comparison. I'm open to suggestions for a replacement.
                    A corpse is about the only thing that would make your cabinet look good - employ one of those.

Comment

Working...
                    X