• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

another fed rate cut next week ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another fed rate cut next week ?

http://www.forbes.com/afxnewslimited...fx4568202.html

Milan.

Just waiting for the global rally to peak then selling everything I own, buying gold bars and then burying them in my garden.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Just waiting for the global rally to peak then selling everything I own, buying gold bars and then burying them in my garden.
      Aren't you selling your garden too?

Comment

dude you'd better get your skates on

Milan.

p.s. do your own research and don't take financial advice from internet forums

Comment

Good point. And my house and all my clothes.

Anyideas where I can stick my gold?

Comment

Whereas I'm just waiting for the global rally to peak, then i'm going to buy a spade.....

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              p.s. do your own research and don't take financial advice from internet forums
              One of the economics gurus on Question Time the night before last cited Internet bloggs as a source of her feeling about the state of the economy.

Comment

Good point. And my house and all my clothes.

Why not just carry it? Or is there still enough time to sell up and be left with enough gold for it to be heavy?

Comment

The speed at which gold prices are rising, you'd be able to keep the amount you buy it in your socks.

Oh damn.. you sold them too didn't ya.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                  X