• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today' Metro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today' Metro

Not just because it is free, but it enlivened my journey home this evening during its report on the recent antics of Ashley Cole

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article....2&in_page_id=7

After making their way to the upstairs bedroom the blonde claims the couple started having sex before Cole rolled over and vomited on the cream carpet.

'He had some mouthwash and then jumped back into bed' claimed the blonde.

She said the pair started having sex again before his mates interrupted. Once they left they started up again and 'tried several positions.'

Cole 'collapsed panting' when they finished the second round and was 'clearly having a good time.'

priceless perhaps El Duder could pick up a few tips here
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Not just because it is free, but it enlivened my journey home this evening during its report on the recent antics of Ashley Cole

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article....2&in_page_id=7

After making their way to the upstairs bedroom the blonde claims the couple started having sex before Cole rolled over and vomited on the cream carpet.

'He had some mouthwash and then jumped back into bed' claimed the blonde.

She said the pair started having sex again before his mates interrupted. Once they left they started up again and 'tried several positions.'

Cole 'collapsed panting' when they finished the second round and was 'clearly having a good time.'

priceless perhaps El Duder could pick up a few tips here
    I thought you read the telegraph? standards are slipping...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I thought you read the telegraph? standards are slipping...
      He only reads it when people (who paid for it) leave it on the table in train.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        He only reads it when people (who paid for it) leave it on the table in train.

Comment

Ive seen the picture of the girl he sh*gged and Im not supprised he vomited she is a fecking minger, Ashley was a total nob to do it, his girls aloud bird is a millions times fitter.

Ashley did the deed but I recon he was really, really pissed he would of had to have been to have done her, so I recon she took advantage. What kind of girl carries on getting it on with a bloke who virtually puked over her and then after a bit of mouth washed carried on.
          Last edited by Bumfluff; 25 January 2008, 21:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            What kind of girl carries on getting it on with a bloke who virtually puked over her and then after a bit of mouth washed carried on.
            Dunno... the kind that hang around footballers or Man U parties for 5 minutes of fame & then act suprised when they get bonked?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Cole's a muppet. Cheryl's fit/hot. More to a marriage than the looks of your wife but she's bleedin' near perfect in the looks department.

Comment

The bint didn't quite get the part about Cheryl accepting Ashley shags around so long as it's kept private (according to The Sun). Though what can footballers expect, they should know the gutter press practically employ their own tarts to get these kiss and tell stories to fill their rags.

Wouldn't suprise me if the Coles just deny, deny, deny until it blows over.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Wouldn't suprise me if the Coles just deny, deny, deny until it blows over.

he
                  pukes

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

he
                    pukes

Maybe he has some sort of compulsion, much like Michelle Thorne (some X Factor glamour model apparently) who I saw in an 'educational video' the other night participating in golden showers. One way of keeping the water bill down I suppose.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X