• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New BNP Hit Single

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BNP Hit Single

Destined for Number 1. Rumoured to have been written by the Supreme Leader himself. Buy it now!!!

<edit>Link deleted</edit>
    Last edited by ferret; 26 January 2008, 22:32. Reason: Link to BNP site removed. See post below.

Sorrry, not appropriate for this forum. Not even borderline - just pure outright racist bile.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Goodbye NickyG
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

He does this on a weekend when the mods are off out and about having a life - CD did the same, strangely.

Comment

He won't be around much longer. Good riddance
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Nicky - don't go linking to the BNP site from here please. This is not a political forum and if anyone links to any promotional material from the Conservatives, Labour or The Yellow Ones I will happily delete that too before you ask...

I so badly want to ban you for simply linking to the BNP site it is untrue but we have to remember the right to free speech.

For those of you who have listened to this single please tell me how it is racist?

I want to ban Nicky for posting it and for whoever put it together as it murders a Wurzels song and being a west country bumpkin I am not happy about that.

But I fail to find anything racist in the song. It is simply a not-at-all clever song about asylum seekers and illegal immigration that is so mixed up and gives so much wrong information it is untrue.

I have a family of Somali asylum seekers who live in my road and having been in their house and spoken to them I can categorically say they do not live in luxury, far from it. This "song" has really made me angry, the twisted way that it tries to say that good, hard working, white english people have to sleep in cardboard boxes while illegal immigrants live in posh houses with heated swimming pools, drive BMWs and steal old women's tins of baked beans is just the worst brand of narrow-minded rubbish.

I will wait for the administrator to make a call on whether he should stay or go as I personally find nothing racist in this "song", just that IMO it is completely wrong and completely rubbish, just like the BNP.
            my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
              Nicky - don't go linking to the BNP site from here please. This is not a political forum and if anyone links to any promotional material from the Conservatives, Labour or The Yellow Ones I will happily delete that too before you ask...

I so badly want to ban you for simply linking to the BNP site it is untrue but we have to remember the right to free speech.

For those of you who have listened to this single please tell me how it is racist?

I want to ban Nicky for posting it and for whoever put it together as it murders a Wurzels song and being a west country bumpkin I am not happy about that.

But I fail to find anything racist in the song. It is simply a not-at-all clever song about asylum seekers and illegal immigration that is so mixed up and gives so much wrong information it is untrue.
              I have a family of Somali asylum seekers who live in my road and having been in their house and spoken to them I can categorically say they do not live in luxury, far from it. This "song" has really made me angry, the twisted way that it tries to say that good, hard working, white english people have to sleep in cardboard boxes while illegal immigrants live in posh houses with heated swimming pools, drive BMWs and steal old women's tins of baked beans is just the worst brand of narrow-minded rubbish.

I will wait for the administrator to make a call on whether he should stay or go as I personally find nothing racist in this "song", just that IMO it is completely wrong and completely rubbish, just like the BNP.
              Wot he said!
              Last edited by sasguru; 26 January 2008, 22:53.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                His previous posts give a good idea on the idealogical point of view that he comes from.

I quite like the fact that he can post on here but doesn't get a lot of support for his views from any of the rest of us.

Comment

Good call Ferret,

Yes, unbelievable but they've taken a Wurzels song and made it worse! That song is complete twisted nonsense but not actually racist.

Now "Savile Town, Where's it Gone": that's the real McCoy. A proper racist song, on the record, by a BNP man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    His previous posts give a good idea on the idealogical point of view that he comes from.

I quite like the fact that he can post on here but doesn't get a lot of support for his views from any of the rest of us.
                    Anyone who is in any doubt about NickyG's leanings need only head over to CC.net to see his un-abashed racist postings.

Shame he lacks ths spine to post them on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X