• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo Pad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brillo Pad

Don't mess with me.......

[img=http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4092/20080121060309990003hp7.th.jpg]
    Last edited by Denny; 27 January 2008, 21:41.

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      I don't get it.
      I think it's something to do with the cat-counting puzzle in the maths thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        I don't get it.
        neither does DEnny!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          neither does DEnny!
          Can't you see the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Can't you see the picture?
            He is still a blind kitten - one of those from that bus.

Comment

Two lions in the zoo, Brillo enters the enclosure. Each lion has 4 legs. They are both hungry. How many legs in the den?

Comment

How many legs in the den?
                10 for about 10 minutes, then 8.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  10 for about 10 minutes, then 8.
                  Reasonable assumption to make. But there's nothing explicitely stated in the question that the lions ate both Brillo's legs. They could have eaten both his arms, or just eaten one leg, or one leg and an arm, or remained hungry or even eaten something else entirely.

So the answer is impossible to deduce.
                  Last edited by Denny; 27 January 2008, 22:31.

Comment

Reasonable assumption to make. But there's nothing explicitely stated in the question that the lions ate both Brillo's legs. They could have eaten both his arms, or just eaten one leg, or one leg and an arm, or remained hungry or even eaten something else entirely.

So the answer is impossible to deduce.
                    I think you might have stunned them to death first with your jokes so BrilloPad can get a winter fur from the two lions.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X