• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Err

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Err

Do you ever wake up on Monday morning and think to yourself

"What the ££££ am I doing wasting my life in an expensive overpopulated sh1thole like London" ?

Is it London or Monday

Sunny "Does my local newsagent stock razorblades" San
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    "What the ££££ am I doing wasting my life in an expensive overpopulated tuliphole like London" ?
    Why does it have to be Monday to think that? It's London. It's always been this way. But the opportunities are here for us for as long as we can bear the crap that comes with this city.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
      Do you ever wake up on Monday morning and think to yourself

"What the ££££ am I doing wasting my life in an expensive overpopulated tuliphole like London" ?
      I returned to London after living elsewhere, got a well paid contract at an IB, within a week I thought "What the ££££ am I doing wasting my life in an expensive overpopulated tuliphole like London" and left asap. I think I've spent one weekend there in about 4 years since.

Comment

No fortunately I never wake up and think that. But whenever I'm down there I think "Why the ££££ would anyone live in an expensive overpopulated sht1hole like London".

Comment

Working...
        X