• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Winds of Change are in the Air....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winds of Change are in the Air....

I suspect that this site's obsession with squirrels is gradually being transferred to cats.

Expect to see lots of moggy related threads coming up soon.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I suspect that this site's obsession with squirrels is gradually being transferred to cats.

Expect to see lots of moggy related threads coming up soon.

my thread is quite the opposite....how to get rid of them for GOOD of the site and also my Garden while we are at it
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Cats are a bigger vermin problem IMHO
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Cats are a bigger vermin problem IMHO
        Not as near as big as Labour.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
          my thread is quite the opposite....how to get rid of them for GOOD of the site and also my Garden while we are at it
          I've just answered you on the other thread. There are simple and safe ways to deter cats from coming into the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            There are simple and safe ways to deter cats from coming into the garden.
            Put a sadguru's figurine there?

Comment

Anyone else find the newly formed Atw/denny axis of obnoxious slightly disturbing? I know ATW is looking for a date, and Denny is trying her hand at actually having a personality.. but this is getting to wierd.

Comment

Actually I think sasguru fancies her

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  Anyone else find the newly formed Atw/denny axis of obnoxious slightly disturbing? I know ATW is looking for a date, and Denny is trying her hand at actually having a personality.. but this is getting to wierd.
                  Didn't realise Denny was a girl! Did she get her <snip> out back in Aug 2005?
                  Last edited by ferret; 28 January 2008, 14:01. Reason: No you know what's please...
                  http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    I'm just praying that they don't breed...

Comment

Working...
                    X