• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overseas mortgages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overseas mortgages

Hi All

Does anyone have any recommended sites for getting quotes/cost on overseas mortgages??

Not yet decided on either going for tried and trusted places like Portugal or maybe something like China or India

Have you lived in a cave all this time and have not heard that the property bubble is bursting all around the world? Better sit down and open your mouth - breath normally, this is for your ears not to bleed when the shockwave from the pop of this bubble reaches you.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
      going for tried and trusted places like
      Off plan in manchester city centre is your best bet. BOOMED!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Have you lived in a cave all this time and have not heard that the property bubble is bursting all around the world? Better sit down and open your mouth - breath normally, this is for your ears not to bleed when the shockwave from the pop of this bubble reaches you.

HTH
        Let's be fair ATW, you have been saying the property market is going to crash for the last 18 months. I know you are bound to be right at some point but you are like the little boy who cried 'wolf'.

Off plan in manchester city centre is your best bet
        ... not quite exotic enough for mrs techno

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
          Let's be fair ATW, you have been saying the property market is going to crash for the last 18 months.
          Longer than that - this bubble received extraordinary support from Govts all around the world, and frankly I did not expect that most people will act so foolishly, my bad

Comment

Working...
          X