• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fruit and Vegetable Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruit and Vegetable Forum

I think we need one. A few questions on pear to pear and other fruit and vegetables are appearing in the technical forum.

for example
    I had some problems on my apple but I've had a look inside and it is clear that there is no RAM, nor is there a CPU, just a core.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 28 January 2008, 16:19.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I think we need one. A few questions on pear to pear and other fruit and vegetables are appearing in the technical forum.

For example

I had some problems on my apple but I've had a look inside and it is clear that there is no RAM, nor is there a CPU, just a core.
    Talking about a core, I'm off for a dump!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Talking about a core, I'm off for a dump!
      Will add that entry to the "log" then...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Will add that entry to the "log" then...
        You wouldn't want to read my logs... They're pooh!

Comment

I can feel a forum holiday coming on...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            I can feel a forum holiday coming on...
            A holiday in a fruity forum?

I'm in.

Comment

Nursing Forum

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I thought that said Wet Nurse Forum Boooooring!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

for example
                  These 'fruitless' posts give me the 'pip.' We need to put the 'squeeze' on this sort of thing before we upset the 'applecart' completely by boring everyone on this forum with too much talk of '[vitamin] C++' techie-geek talk. I understand that some readers don't give a 'fig' about them, but some of us would like to put a 'date' in our diary to eradicate them. So who's 'current(ly)' up for 'raisin' the profile of the General or Light Relief forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    These 'fruitless' posts give me the 'pip.' We need to put the 'squeeze' on this sort of thing before we upset the 'applecart' completely by boring everyone on this forum with too much talk of '[vitamin] C++' techie-geek talk. I understand that some readers don't give a 'fig' about them, but some of us would like to put a 'date' in our diary to eradicate them. So who's 'current(ly)' up for 'raisin' the profile of the General or Light Relief forums?

You really should be on stage.

I can see it now, you on stage with your hand up a puppets jacksie ala Lord Charles.

A gottle of geer...

Any suggestions for Denny's puppet and what their first act should be?

Comment

Working...
                    X