• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Forum Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official CUK Forum Holiday

I've booked the tickets, now get your passports and head over here. Prizes* will be awarded for best trolling, post etc...

* Prizes may take the form of electronic representations of dancing bananas
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I've booked the tickets, now get your passports and head over here. Prizes* will be awarded for best trolling, post etc...

Yikes
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It can't be that time of year already can it?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER USING A HOTMAIL / YAHOO / GMAIL OR SIMILAR ACCOUNT, as your registration will be rejected/deleted, once you have successfully registered you may then display a HOTMAIL or similar account. If you do not have a different Email account, please first contact the administration.
        Oh well. Time for another site then.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

http://www.bnp-forum.co.uk/

Whilst I don't condone forum invasion, as it's childish and disrespectful, can I suggest the above?
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            Oh well. Time for another site then.
            Arse, didn't read that. Suggestions anyone?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

Don't you dare. It's one of my favourite places.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'm still getting email from Cheftalk!
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  I'm still getting email from Cheftalk!
                  Hate e-mail?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Here's a candidate:

http://forum.globalhousepricecrash.c...ex.php?act=idx

Comment

Working...
                    X