• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Daily Mail fodder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Daily Mail fodder

Four men have pleaded guilty to charges surrounding a plot to kidnap and behead a British soldier "like a pig", a court has heard.

Parviz Khan, 38, an unemployed charity worker, admitted to a conspiracy to have the unnamed soldier kidnapped by drug dealers and taken to a lock-up where his head was to be cut off .

The kidnapping would have been filmed and posted on the internet, Leicester Crown Court was told.

Khan, the ringleader, and three others admitted to a series of charges surrounding the plot earlier this month, but it could not be reported until a jury trying two other men on similar charges was sworn in today.

Amjad Mahmood, 33, and Zahoor Iqbal, 31, have pleaded not guilty to involvement in the plot.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Off with their heads!

Comment

Deport them, and their families, to a place where their backward ideology is tolerated and they can feel at home like other savages!!!

Just my opinion...harsh, but fair.
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Deport them, and their families, to a place where their backward ideology is tolerated and they can feel at home like other savages!!!

Wot he said...

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post

Yeah but don't land the aircraft, just push them out of the back of a Hercules into the North Sea from an altitude of 25000 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Yeah but don't land the aircraft, just push them out of the back of a Hercules into the North Sea from an altitude of 25000 feet.
            Churchill was in charge of disappearing people in military junta Argentina and I claim my five pesos.

Comment

I heard they were only doing it because Jamie Oliver offered them a slot on his new show, and they misunderstood him when he asked them to find some intensively reared pigs in Aldershot.

They were a bit suprised to learn pigs in those parts come well camouflaged and sometimes penned in armoured vehicles, though on balance it is a rough area.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box View Post
                Churchill was in charge of disappearing people in military junta Argentina and I claim my five pesos.
                You ain't seen me, right?

Comment

You ain't seen me, right?
                  You are a veritable canine McCavity, Churchill.

Comment

Ah, so you encourage North Sea pollution?
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X