• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

mods - ban permies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods - ban permies

I think it has been mentioned by others of late but there are far too many permies about on this board and it's starting to play with my mind and influence my previously firm decision making. A mere three days from a long awaited end of contract and some much needed freedom I have had a 'Wilmslow Wobble' and put a last minute bid in for a renewal on a casual three day a week basis. They've gone for it without a second thought and I'm sure I will be doing this come next week.

So permies ( and doomsters to some extent ) and get your own forum.

Ain't you a permie of your own Ltd? Or you just use your company as means of avoiding pay fair share of tax?

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
      I think it has been mentioned by others of late but there are far too many permies about on this board and it's starting to play with my mind and influence my previously firm decision making. A mere three days from a long awaited end of contract and some much needed freedom I have had a 'Wilmslow Wobble' and put a last minute bid in for a renewal on a casual three day a week basis. They've gone for it without a second thought and I'm sure I will be doing this come next week.

So permies ( and doomsters to some extent )

SASGURU - Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Ain't you a permie of your own Ltd? Or you just use your company as means of avoiding pay fair share of tax?
        YES on both counts.

Comment

Ahem.

Ban the award winning Giant Alien Lizard? Are you mad?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Dear Mr Contractor

"Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey toward the dark side will be complete."

Moo haa haa.

Signed

The Permie

PS : Recession, recession, recession
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Dear Mr Contractor

"Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey toward the dark side will be complete."

Moo haa haa.

Signed

The Permie

PS : Recession, recession, recession
              Don't mind a bit of recession doom and gloom myself so I'll take back the call to ban doomsters but the permie infiltration and indecision must go !

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post

So permies ( and doomsters to some extent ) and get your own forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Ahem.

Ban the award winning Giant Alien Lizard? Are you mad?
                  He just got the sympathy vote. A bit like a "Lifetime achievement award" just before someone "pegs it"!

Note: "pegs it" in this case means dies, not gets a massive dildo shoved up his arse by his girlfriend/wife etc.

Churchill - In "I was never confused" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    He just got the sympathy vote. A bit like a "Lifetime achievement award" just before someone "pegs it"!

Note: "pegs it" in this case means dies, not gets a massive dildo shoved up his arse by his girlfriend/wife etc.

Churchill - In "I was never confused" mode!
                    An extremely important 'note' to include imo

Comment

Working...
                    X