• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Healthy Ninjas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy Ninjas

What is the life expectancy of a Ninja nowadays?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Depends whether or not they work for Ninja Burger. Those lunchtime free meals really clog up those arteries.

Comment

Long if they are good: Ninjas are not cannon fodder as shown in some bad movies, but spies - their skill is to remain undetected.

Comment

You're 10 years old, aren't you?

SASGuru, here's another one for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          You're 10 years old, aren't you?

SASGuru, here's another one for you.
          Nearly 10,,,hey, that means we are the same age...!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

You didn't go contracting in China by any chance, did you?

Comment

No it doesn't.

Comment

I'm 32 this summer. I don't expect to live much past 50 with all the extreme partying I've done in years gone by.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  I'm 32 this summer. I don't expect to live much past 50 with all the extreme partying I've done in years gone by.
                  I didn't expect to live much past 30 with the silly amounts of drinking I did in Germany...I am way too old to do it now and it takes me 2 days to recover from a good night out!!!

Still, if I could have my time again, I would probably do the same things...

Comment

I didn't expect to live much past 30 with the silly amounts of drinking I did in Germany...I am way too old to do it now and it takes me 2 days to recover from a good night out!!!

Still, if I could have my time again, I would probably do the same things...
                    You want to leave the Tizer alone my lad!

Comment

Working...
                    X